Welcome to New Song Community Church
Join us Sunday morning at 10:00, in-person or online for our weekly worship service.
Masks are required until seated.
She Abides Women’s Ministry Spring Event is now open for registration. Sign up today and reserve a spot for this May 1st Saturday morning event.
Women’s Book Study THE SETTLED SOUL begins Tuesday May 11th at 6pm and meets every Tuesday thru June 1st. Register for the class or order your book from the
Wednesday In-person Prayer Nights Weekly at 7pm
If you know someone in this age group, please, invite them! We are so excited to meet new students!
Warm Heads & Hearts makes hats and scarves for those who need a gift of warmth. Meetings are on Saturdays. For more info click here:
Celebrate Recovery every Tuesday evening at 6:30pm
Ezekiel Zoom Bible Study, Wednesday Evenings
Colossians starting May 19th
Join us each Wednesday after the church prayer meeting for an online discussion based Bible study. This study makes use of the video series from Dr Chuck Missler. Our Colossians study starting in May will use the audio series by Dr J Vernon McGee.
40 Days – Strengthening Your Walk with the Lord
Seating Guidelines & Kid’s Church Entrance
Winter Health & Safety Update, November 5th, 2020
Greetings New Song Family,
We are blessed to have been open for live in-person services since June. It is our desire to continue worshipping together, and to honor the health and safety of your family. As we enter the winter season we’ve made additional adjustments to our health and safety protocols.
Our additional protocols for adult and children’s gatherings in both the sanctuary and community center are outlined below.
Winter season protocols for Main Sanctuary and Community Center (Kid’s Church)
• Purchased and installed 30 Merv13 type furnace filters — a CDC recommended smoke/virus/pollen/bacteria filter
• Preheating the main sanctuary & foyer prior to service in order not to circulate the air during service
• If the need arises for additional heat during the service we had our furnace adjusted to bring in 30% fresh air — per CDC recommendations
• Purchased a high output disinfectant sprayer for more efficient and effective cleaning of hard surfaces
• We are asking all attendees to wear a mask upon entering, exiting and any other time away from your seat
In Regards to Children: 4years-Kindergarten, 1st-6th grade, Middle and HS youth
• Children are now in the Community Center starting at 10am for our entire service. We are spread out over our large multi-purpose room and multiple classrooms
• Each child is given their own station and supplies for our teaching, craft and activities times
• We continue to do temperature checks and COVID-19 symptom screening for volunteers
What you can do to help:
• To give extra buffer space for those moving in the aisles consider moving in the pew away from the edge
• If you respond to an altar call we ask that you take your time and leave room as you get down front. Please observe the altar call spacing
• Honor others by wearing your mask and avoid close contact. This can help others feel more comfortable as they join our worship services
• Watch the short video at the top of this webpage to understand our seating guidelines
• Try to remain at your seat during service
• Wear your mask when not at your seat
We want you to know that your family has been in our prayers and would love to hear from you with any specific prayer requests or other needs. Feel free to reach out to me at any time with your prayer requests, any questions or feedback (see contact info below). We have invested much time and effort into making a safe worship environment and hope to see you soon. If you are not able to attend at this time we understand and invite you to join our live stream services every Wednesday at 7pm and Sunday at 10am.
Virtual or in-person we are all the body of Christ known locally as New Song and we look forward to the time we can all be together again. Thank you for your love and your support. May God bless you richly as we enter into this holiday season.
Pastor Chuck Lindholm
New Song Community Church