New Song Service Update, August 1st, 2020
With Six weeks of in-person service under our belt I decided to remove the need to sign up online for services. Obviously due to Covid we still have a very limited capacity In our three designated seating areas.
So be on time and as we meet our limits in one area we’ll instruct you to other areas. We will fill each space to its prescribed capacity until we regrettably would need to turn folks away and to the live stream.
• Sit in sanctuary, balcony or foyer
• All three areas need to be filled first from the far side of the room from where you enter and from the front to the back of the room. Ushers will be on hand to assist.
• We’ve increased the seating distance to 7 feet on the same pew row and front to back in the pews.
• It’s important that all family/household members sit in the same designated area throughout the service.
• When moving in and out of the seating or restrooms please keep distance and wear a mask.
Adding a 2nd Service
Our services now run roughly 1 hour and 10 min beginning at 10am.
We’ll look to add a second service If the number of attendees demand. If so, we will have a 9am and 10:30am service. We will give you plenty of notice before any of these schedule changes are implemented.
Special instructions will be sent out next week on how we will be conducting children’s ministry. It is our goal to kick off Children’s ministry again on August 8th to be open for 4yr olds through 6th grade.
We want you to know that our New Song family has been in our prayers. We want to hear from you and to know how we can pray for you and your family. If at any time you have any questions or would like to give us feedback you can reach out to me by email or phone (see below). We have put much time and effort into making a safe worship environment and we greatly desire to see you again soon and invite you to do so. If you are not able at this time we understand and continue to invite you to join us every Wednesday night at 7pm and Sunday at 10am for our live stream services. You can find these at https://newsongpdx.com
May God bless you and keep you in His grace, love and mercy.
Pastor Chuck Lindholm
New Song Community Church