Please join New Song Celebrate Recovery online for meetings every Tuesday evening at 7pm during the COVID 19 quarantine. Contact Judy Bergenske at 503-964-0496 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and for log-on instructions.
The purpose of New Song Community Church’s “Celebrate Recovery” is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. This experience allows us to “be changed.” We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our lives’ problems.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their Biblical principles found in the Beatitudes (Matthew 5), we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the principles and the steps, we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
We welcome you to this amazing spiritual adventure
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups Can:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths and hopes with others who are going through the “Principles” in a Christ-Centered recovery program.
- Provide you a group leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit that will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular principle each week. The leader will also keep Celebrate Recovery’s “5 Group Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find accountability partner(s) and a sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups Will Not:
- Attempt to offer any professional clinical advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
- Allow its members to attempt to fix one another.
During Covid-19 social distanceing our hours have changed to 6:45pm-8:15pm Tuesday nights
Age 18 and older.